The X-Cite 120 PC system is ideally suited for computerized fluorescence microscopy applications. It uses a 120-Watt lamp to deliver rich spectral excitation with a more uniform field of view than conventional fluorescence illumination systems. The RS-232 interface and software enabling features allow customers to control the iris lamp, built-in shutter and timer via computer.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-aligned lamp for easy lamp replacement; no alignment required
- 2000 hour lamp life for fewer lamp replacements saves time and money
- RS232 communication allows PC control of lamp, iris & shutter; integrated in automated system
- Standard adjustable iris for minimized photo bleaching by adjusting light sensitivity
- Software interface is simple to use
- Foot pedal allows for hands free operation